Drone Mapping | Echuca
- Land survey
- Property survey
- Drone mapping
- 3D laser scanning
- Feature and level survey
- Infrastructure survey
- Building and construction survey
- Project management
- Quick and accurate surveys
- Affordable services
- High-quality professional surveys
- Excellent customer service
Looking for surveying specialists? Contact us on (03) 9068 6043
Give Flat Out Surveying a call for effective drone mapping of your land in Melbourne!
At Flat Out Surveying, we make use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) to guarantee the most accurate results.
Our UAV equipment is capable of completing a variety of tasks, including:
- Surveying, mapping, volume analysis
- Georeferenced orthophotography
- Land and vegetation classification (NDVI)
- Visual inspection
- Site visuals and simulations
- Safely track the progress of projects
- Quickly capture vast amounts of survey data and imagery
- Report quantities and conformance
- Provide the best solution from a few hectares to hundreds of square kilometres
Give us a call!
The best and most accurate results with the latest technological gadgets
Contact us for reliable drone mapping!
Benefits of Aerial Surveys
When carrying out a complex surveying project, our aerial surveys using UAV are highly beneficial for a number of reasons, including:
- Safe and efficient method of capturing survey data for large areas
- High accuracy – single point of truth and reference
- No delays from interfering with groundwork
Flat Out Surveying also handles laser scan surveying, land and building surveys, construction surveys, machine control and more.
Safer, more efficient, cost-effective and highly accurate