Land Surveyor | Echuca
- Land survey
- Property survey
- Drone mapping
- 3D laser scanning
- Feature and Topographic Surveys
- Infrastructure survey
- Building and construction survey
- Project management
- Quick and accurate surveys
- Affordable services
- High-quality professional surveys
- Excellent customer service
Looking for surveying specialists? Contact us on 1300 790 913
Contact Flat Out Surveying for reliable land surveying in Melbourne!
It is important to complete a land survey before undertaking any construction project. Flat Out Surveying boasts a team of experienced surveyors who provide surveys for:
- Existing buildings and dwellings
- Height’s spread and tree locations
- Neighbouring buildings including windows and window heights
- Neighbouring eave, gutter, floor levels and ridge heights
- Street details
- Assets such as drainage, communication pits, sewer and electrical services
- Site levels either to Australian Height Datum (AHD) or to an Arbitrary Datum contour at 0.2 m intervals
- Fences and types of easements, boundaries and building envelopes
Once the data is collected, our highly skilled staff produces both AutoCad (DWG) and PDF files for either yourself or your design team.
A detailed and comprehensive report about your land
Contact us for professional land surveys!
Feature and Topographic Surveys
Feature and level surveys should be the primary starting point of any land development project. This particular survey serves as a blueprint for the designers and developers involved and is crucial for acquiring permission to move forward with the project.
The results obtained will contain details about the land, adjacent properties and other relevant elements in the street area.
Flat Out Surveying uses and combines the latest technology to produce and deliver valuable and accurate survey results.
Ensuring fairness, integrity and safety at all times
- LAND SURVEYOR, WEST FOOTSCRAY
- LAND SURVEYOR, TOTTENHAM
- LAND SURVEYOR, YARRAVILLE
- LAND SURVEYOR, BRAYBOOK
- LAND SURVEYOR, MARIBYRNONG
- WHAT DOES A LAND SURVEYOR DO?, FOOTSCRAY
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LAND SURVEYS?, FOOTSCRAY
- WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT DO LAND SURVEYORS USE?, FOOTSCRAY
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A LAND SURVEY DONE?, FOOTSCRAY
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LAND SURVEYOR AND A CIVIL ENGINEER?, FOOTSCRAY